Inspired by the jade seal of the Emperor in the Qin Dynasty.
Noble in feeling, smooth surfaced and with curved lines as if from the depths of the cornucopia.
The kiln-fired glass is tinted and contains metal, so it looks like precious jade. The glass is clouded and smoky, with a bright matte surface. Stainless steel is used as the substrate, so that it can resist outdoor weather for a hundred years.
The hardware accessories are exquisitely crafted, and the door’s features include double airtightness, soundproofing, and heat insulation.
Glass styles and colors can be customized according to preferences.
- Our airtight sound insulation structure can reduce noise by 40 decibels, and it also saves electricity by keeping warmth in during the winter and cool air in during summer.
- Passed 60A fireproof and smokeproof structure test: the door is fire resistant for one hour, so you can wait indoors for rescue in absolute safety.
H3 Imperial Seal
Single door size W85-103*H220 USD$9,000
Double door size W170-200*H230 USD$17,000
Other Sizes ( Please Contact Customer Service Directly )
* The above price does not include shipping, tariffs, measurement and installation services.
* Accept credit card and transfer payment.
Blue Whale Remittance Account
* Remittance Account：Land Bank of Taiwan-Xindian Branch 005 0614
* Swift Code：LBOTTWTP061
* Account Holder’s Name：Blue Whale International Technology Co., Ltd.
* Account Number：061 001 097 583