2019 Classic New H-4 Bavaria Smart Door
Bavaria is in the southeastern part of Germany, and is the largest state in Germany. The Danube River runs through its middle. The southern edge of the Alps in Bavaria is called the Zugspitze, and at 2,963 meters above sea level is the highest peak in Germany. There are still a lot of wooden houses in that region, many of which have been standing for a long time but are still very well preserved.
The Blue Whale classic H-4 series Bavaria door symbolizes Germany’s tradition of superb craftsmanship, long product life and consistent quality. The design concept originates from the strong sense of integration of classical wood – like the homes on the hills around the Zugspitze – and modern metal representing Bavaria’s modern economic power.
- E-Home system and automatic door open/close system
- Measured to pass 60A fire certification, with smoke protection, extended escape function, and 40dB of noise reduction
- Italian ISEO handle
- Selection of pure hand-brushed patterns like leather or weathering marks created with superb craftsmanship, combined with high-grade titanium plates, epitomizes 150 years of German craftsmanship.
- The cooperation between Blue Whale team members from design to implementation has created a product that is as beautiful to use as it is to look at.
- Our airtight sound insulation structure can reduce noise by 40 decibels, and it also saves electricity by keeping warmth in during the winter and cool air in during summer.
- Passed 60A fireproof and smokeproof structure test: the door is fire resistant for one hour, so you can wait indoors for rescue in absolute safety.