In the small mountain town of Siena, Italy, there’s a famous annual horse racing event. The Blue Whale team used the racetrack as a source of inspiration for the design. The pure copper sculpture shows the classical elegance of medieval Italy. The arc lines and horseshoe stripes recreate the grand occasion of the competition in all its magnificent and extraordinary style. The door’s front panel is made of pure red copper, and the stainless steel frame hand coated with imported German paint.
- Our airtight sound insulation structure can reduce noise by 40 decibels, and it also saves electricity by keeping warmth in during the winter and cool air in during summer.
- Passed 60A fireproof and smokeproof structure test: the door is fire resistant for one hour, so you can wait indoors for rescue in absolute safety.
H4 The Sienna Door Bronze Entrance Door
Single door size W85-103*H220 USD$14,000
Double door size W170-200*H230 USD$26,000
Other Sizes ( Please Contact Customer Service Directly )
* The above price does not include shipping, tariffs, measurement and installation services.
* Accept credit card and transfer payment.
Blue Whale Remittance Account
* Remittance Account：Land Bank of Taiwan-Xindian Branch 005 0614
* Swift Code：LBOTTWTP061
* Account Holder’s Name：Blue Whale International Technology Co., Ltd.
* Account Number：061 001 097 583
Sienna is a very beautiful old mountain city built on a mountain. It was listed as a World Cultural Heritage Site by the United Nations in 1995. Its red brick buildings are located in a vast green forest and look like something from a fairy tale. You can stroll along the winding stone road to Piazza del Campo. The horse racing festival is held in the square in July and August every year. It is a major event in the area. The architecture blends medieval and Renaissance styles. The well-preserved old buildings are a testament to the town’s long history.