Soundproof Door • Online Ordering
180 Professional Soundproof Door
Can be used for musical instrument practice or recording rooms, home theaters, audiovisual rooms, or KTVs.
Combines professional fabrication methods with customized services. Laboratory tested at Sound Transmission Class (STC) 53 dB.
* Blue Whale’s patented double-airtight structure has passed tests at Taiwan’s National Ocean University Laboratory proving it reduces noise by 53 dB.
* Blue Whale combines customized services with professional engineering methods.
* Our door shape is not fixed and there is a free choice of surface materials to match your interior decoration, so you can create a home atmosphere full of art and beauty.
* Accept a single order
Bedroom Soundproof Door
For bedrooms · B&B · Study Rooms and offices.
Make sure you get a good night’s sleep without being bothered by noise from other people. You are free to choose the surface material to match your interior decoration. Create your own personal style at home.
* Blue Whale combines customized services with professional engineering methods. Our door shape is not fixed and there is a free choice of surface materials to match your interior decoration, so you can create a home atmosphere full of art and beauty.
* No threshold gap, so there’s excellent sound insulation, smoke prevention, and mosquitoes can’t enter. And you don’t need to worry about tripping on the door.
* Blue Whale’s Bedroom Soundproof Doors can reduce noise by an average of 35 decibels.
* Accept a single order
Many apartment owners getting interior decoration work done take the time to find out about the best kitchen appliances, bathroom fixtures, room lighting, and furniture. But they often overlook the building materials themselves. For example, a standard bedroom door does not have any sound insulation ability. Even if airtight strips are installed, this isn’t a great improvement because a good bedroom soundproof door starts from the structure and includes all the materials: hardware, fittings, hinges, etc. In addition, both proper installation methods and accompanying professional technology are essential. If there is any mistake, sound insulation is greatly reduced.
Many owners will not notice the importance of sound insulation before they move into the apartment. Sometimes, in order to match the walls or other home decorations, they will choose plywood doors. However, this can have a big impact on quality of life. Sound insulation is a subject that more designers and owners should try to understand in depth.
Sometimes there are more than four family members in once house, covering three generations. How can they all not interfere with each other? There’s the sound of the television, pets, children crying, music, and the social buzz of the living room when friends and relatives visit. These things will all happen, and have an impact on your sleep. If the bedroom can be soundproofed at the beginning of the design planning process, it will greatly save on time and money spent retrofitting in the future. But in the end, the most important thing is having an excellent quality of life.