H3 Ocean Wave
One wave follows another in beautiful undulation, sharing the comforting silence of the ocean.
The Blue Whale design team collaborated with the well-known Think If Design Company to create this exclusive style.
Think if Design Company has won the German IF Award and the Red Dot Award.
- Our airtight sound insulation structure can reduce noise by 40 decibels, and it also saves electricity by keeping warmth in during the winter and cool air in during summer.
- Passed 60A fireproof and smokeproof structure test: the door is fire resistant for one hour, so you can wait indoors for rescue in absolute safety.
H3 Ocean Wave
Single door size W85-103*H220 USD$95,000
Double door size W170-200*H230 USD$18,000
Other Sizes ( Please Contact Customer Service Directly )
* The above price does not include shipping, tariffs, measurement and installation services.
* Accept credit card and transfer payment.
Blue Whale Remittance Account
* Remittance Account：Land Bank of Taiwan-Xindian Branch 005 0614
* Swift Code：LBOTTWTP061
* Account Holder’s Name：Blue Whale International Technology Co., Ltd.
* Account Number：061 001 097 583
Lake Wave doors benefit from Blue Whale’s intelligent door system. This includes fingerprint or password-based activation, mobile phone app sensing, remote control, fully automated intelligent sensor door locks, automatic door opening and closing, and other convenience-based and security features.
As with all Blue Whale doors, different surface styles and materials are available on demand. The doors can be integrated into your E-Home system, and include sound insulation, as well as protection from fire and smoke.
This case is located in an apartment building in Taoyuan. Each floor had two apartment units. The owner of one unit has four cute Schnauzer puppies. Every time when she returned home, as the elevator arrived at the floor, she could hear the puppies barking frantically to welcome her home. This warmed her heart, but also made her worry that the noise would bother her next-door neighbors. Her original imported Italian door was strong but not soundproof.
She said: “After discovering Blue Whale, I wanted to find a door that was anti-theft, anti-riot, soundproofed, as well as low-key and rich in texture. When I visited the store, I loved the Haibo cast aluminum style at first sight. The sea wave is like the wavy ripples on the sea surface, from deep to shallow. High and low grain, rich in texture, and durable.”
After the installation was completed, the sound insulation of the site was measured, and the sounds of the four dogs were very quiet. They could only be slightly heard right in front of the door. The owner is very satisfied with the finished style and sound insulation.